Frequently Asked Questions
Our web site features Secure Credit Card Transaction facilities for added security.
Question. What is the secure server?
Answer. A secure server allows you to transact business over the Internet safely. It is a secure computer link between the buyer and the seller. Encryption techniques are used during transmission of data. This prohibits miscreants and unauthorized populace from gaining access to critical information. The server is held off site from the ISP and uses the highest level of encryption available.
Qustion. How Secure is it?
Ezimerchant (our e-commerce provider) utilizes Secure Sockets Layer 3.0
(SSL). SSL is a standard designed by Netscape Communications to ensure
secure communications over the Internet and is widely accepted as the
main protocol for securing Internet communications. This powerful encryption
system is currently used by banks to safeguard your information. From
time to time AWP will be posting updates with new security modules. So
at any time you can be assured of the highest level of security for your
At Drawing and Drafting Digital for Local orders in the Brisbane Metropolitan area orders will be delivered by our internal distribution methods. State and national orders will be despatched throught the most reliable and cost effective methods available to ensure delivery of items in stock arrive within a day or two to capital cities and delivery to regional centres within five days. For international orders we will contact you to make necessary arrangments to guarantee the safe and most efficient method of forwarding, this can take up to two weeks for delivery. For International orders we recommend that insurance be issued to cover any incidentals.
Delivery and Handling Costs
Postage / Courier Charge: minimum $15.00* (weight and size permitting)
The freight charge is added to your order at the final check out stage. Unfortunately due to the size and nature of some of the items Drawing and Drafting Digital sells, we can only approximate the freight charge. Customers with orders that require a higher charge of freight will be contacted via phone or email before any payment is made with their credit card. People with bulk orders and International customers will be contacted.
At Drawing and Drafting Australia we recognise your right to privacy. No payment details are held once transaction has been completed. We reserve the right to use contact information for promotional purposes offered by Drawing and Drafting Australia and our allience partners. It is not a practice to sell or trade our mailing and email lists with any other organisations not mentioned above.
Using Drawing & Drafting Digital Online
1 Browse through the product catalogue to familiarise yourself with what different products Drawing & Drafting Digital has to offer.
2. When you have decided that you wish to buy a product the next step is to place an order. You will see that on the right of each product there is a button with a tag "ADD TO CART" Underneath the button there is the price and product code. Fill in how many of the product you wish to order and then click on the shopping bag.
3. A screen will open with your order listing the quantity ordered as well as the price. You then have the option of continuing to add more product to your shopping cart or to continue to the Check Out. If you wish to change your order sinply ammend the quantity box or to delete the product place a zero in the box.
4. At the Check Out it will list all of your purchases plus the total cost. Once you have checked over your order you can then proceed further.
5. At the next screen you will be asked to enter your address for delivery as well as whether your order is for Domestic Australia or an International Order (Freight options will be listed).
6. At the next screen you will be asked to enter your credit card details (Visa or Mastercard). Remember at the Drawing and Drafting Digital we use a Secure Credit Card Facility to ensure complete peace of mind. Once you press the "Purchase the Order" button an order is placed at the Drawing and Drafting Digital and we will process and deliver your order as soon as possible. Another option available is if you would like to pick up your purchase from our store. Please note: if you use the pick up option, it is assumed that you will pay for the goods when you collect them from the store and payment will not be asked for. If pick up is chosen, we cannot deliver to another location unless prior arrangements have been made with the staff and the goods have been paid for.
Other Ordering Methods
You may choose to order via:
61 7 3852 1911
To use these methods go to our contact page.
Remember to make cheque or money orders payable to Drawing & Drafting.
Agreement and Conditions Governing the Use of Drawing & Drafting Websites
Drawing & Drafting Digital may revise and update the User Agreement at any time. Your continued use of this Site signifies your assent to and acceptance of those changes. In exchange for using this site you agree to revisit this user agreement frequently in order to check for any changes to it.
Policy (Extension of General Information Page)
Content that Drawing and Drafting Digital publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Drawing and Drafting Digital intends to forward product, programs or services in your country. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding the products, programs and services which may be available to you.
and Drafting Digital's obligations with respect to its products and services
are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided, this
includes copyright, worldwide patents and trademarks which remain the
property of their licenced and rightful owners. If you obtain a product
or service from this site that is provided without an agreement (eg. without
warranty out side Australia), that product or service is provided "AS-IS"
with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, and your use of that
product or service is at your own risk.